The 31st International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics will take place in Slovenia. Topics include all aspects of combinatorics and their relations with other parts of mathematics, physics, computer science, and biology. The conference will include invited lectures, contributed presentations and poster sessions. There will be no parallel sessions. The official languages of the conference are English and French. More information can be found on the official website. To learn more about this year's conference, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrej Bauer (University of Ljubljana)
- Alin Bostan (Inria)
- Sandra Di Rocco (KTH, Royal Institute of Technology)
- Eric Katz (The Ohio State University)
- Caroline Klivans (Brown University)
- Nataša Pržulj (University College London)
- Vic Reiner (University of Minnesota)
- Stephan Wagner (Stellenbosch University)
- Chuanming Zong (Tianjin University)
Location & date
The conference will take place July 1–5, 2019 at the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana in Slovenia.