This is the archived version of the website for the 31st International Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, which took place in Slovenia. Topics included all aspects of combinatorics and their relations with other parts of mathematics, physics, computer science, and biology. Videos of the invited lectures are available here. More information can be found on the official website. If you have questions about the conference, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Last change: August 5, 2019.
- Andrej Bauer (University of Ljubljana & IMFM)
- Alin Bostan (Inria)
- Sandra Di Rocco (KTH, Royal Institute of Technology)
- Eric Katz (The Ohio State University)
- Caroline Klivans (Brown University)
- Nataša Pržulj (Barcelona Supercomputing Center)
- Vic Reiner (University of Minnesota)
- Stephan Wagner (Stellenbosch University)
- Chuánmíng Zōng (Tianjin University)
Location & date
The conference took place July 1–5, 2019 at the Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana in Slovenia.